Monday, 18 October 2010
Glass heart, turning into a tear drop.
This image was my next development of my idea of having a glass house. I changed the glass house to a glass heart because its still link to the book and the idea of the heart breaking shows that the glass house breaking and that both things are very important to this character. I decided to add the tear dropping from the heart just to show the sadness and to show her emotion of a running stream of tears. A way to improve this would be to have the tear drop looking the same throughout and also changing the heart from moveing away from the tear to the tear moveing away from the heart. I created this animation by drawing on my fridge (it has a white background) with a blue marker.
Labels:
Courtney Clark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment